See our open positions
Logistics & Purchasing Department
- Engineer / Management Technician / Mechanic for Logistics Purchasing and Project Management
The ideal candidate will be expected to take on a Purchasing Clerk role
- Procurement of materials based on projects
- Direct relationships with suppliers
- Order flow management
- Identification of potential new suppliers on the market
- Identification on the market of the best products in relation to the sector to which the company belongs
- Order and job flow management
- Control of order compliance and compliance with deliveries and invoice control and warehouse stock status analysis
- Any short trips abroad.
- Logistics management from supplier to customer, including foreign ones.
- Background in materials / plumbing / chemical / management / mechanical engineering
- Previous experience in the role of at least 2 years
- Previous experience in the Mechanical, Metal and Electromechanical sector
- Mastery of the main IT tools (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong aptitude for problem solving
- Strong spirit of collaboration and proactivity
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to organize and plan own activities with prioritization
- Ability to take responsibility and make decisions
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian with good written and speaking skills
We offer an indefinite contract, subject to passing the probationary period.
Employment contract: Full time
- General Application
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team. If you didn’t see a role that fits your profile but are excited about the work Europrogetti is doing, then apply with our General Application.